The Flaw Hunter CM 702 is a dry-coupled ultrasonic semi-automatic scanner for industrial corrosion monitoring and thickness measuring.
This device is designed to scan all types of ferrous and non-ferrous base pipe, tanks and vessels with a diameter of 50 mm (2 inches) and a thickness of 2 to 100 mm.
The rapid movement of the scanner with magnet and encoder wheels on the surface of pipes and tanks allows the user to continuously monitor their wall thickness in real time in digital numbers and color images.
Therefore, this system has a unique capability compared to conventional ultrasonic thickness gauges, which display the thickness as a point and are unable to display the image.
Other features of this device:
– Easy access to all the parameters and settings of the device and its special software
– Ability to calculate and display the exact position of internal corrosion
– Display color images of top and side views (B-Scan, C-Scan)
– Provide a three-dimensional image of the test wall
– Save all data from test results and images and upload them offline or as an Excel file for detailed analysis